Initial Disclosure Document

1. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.

2. Whose products do we offer?

Our Panel of Lenders, who may be able finance your purchase are
We will only introduce you to these lenders. We do not offer independent financial advice.
You are under no obligation to use the financial products that we offer, other providers may offer similar products that may or may not meet your needs.

3. Which service will we provide you with?

The service we provide is on a non-advice basis, we will however provide you with enough product information for you to make a decision on an informed choice basis.
You may obtain free, independent financial advice from the Money Advice Service at

4. What will you have to pay us for our services?

You will make no payment to us for introduction to finance providers, but we may receive a payment or other benefits from the provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may ask us for details of such payments.

5. Who regulates us?

Motor Leasing Limited authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA number is 827022.
Our permitted business is limited Permissions as per the FCA; Credit Broking.
You can check this on the FCA’s register by visiting the FCA’s website or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.

6. What to do if you have a complaint

If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:

  • In writing: Motor Leasing, International House, 64 Nile Street, London, N1 7SR
  • By phone: 0330 133 3251
  • By email:
If you cannot settle your complaint your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer this to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

7. Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?

We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.

Any Questions? Contact Us