Treating Customers Fairly
Motor Leasing Limited are a credit broker not a lender. As such, we are committed to giving you excellent customer service and treating you fairly as well as offering cheap car leasing, this has been our leading core value since we began in 2018. We are committed to providing nothing but the highest standards of client service and advice and we never forget that you have a choice of supplier and are grateful that you've chosen us.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is one of the key principles set by the Financial Conduct Authority to ensure fair treatment of customers, by improving standards across the financial industry.
As a part of this, Motor Leasing follows the relevant aspects of the Financial Conduct Authority's six guiding principles on how to engage with our customers. These are known as the 'Treating Customers Fairly' principles and govern how we communicate with customers, the level of service we provide and the fairness of our products and procedures.
The six principles for treating customers fairly
- Consumers are confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market place are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their needs and circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit claims or make a complaint.
In Practical terms we adhere to the above by:
- Listening to our customers to understand their needs.
- Offering only market products which are appropriately targeted, clear, and unambiguous and highlight the risks and conditions as well as the key features and benefits.Ensuring Customers understand any risks associated with products and services.
- Ensuring services are delivered to customers openly, with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or complex definitions.
- When, in the event of providing advice, that the advice given takes into account the customers needs and circumstances.
- The customer’s privacy seriously and ensuring that members of staff are trained to follow the rules in relation to data protection and to keep customers details secure and confidential.
- Taking complaints seriously and dealing with them promptly, learning from them and modifying operations and processes where necessary.
If you have a complaint
Please visit our complaints procedure page.